What is the TAP Scholarship?

Our Tulong Aral ng Petron (TAP) scholars are chosen in coordination with DSWD, DepEd, and the LGU in host communities where we have facilities. We only accept scholars beginning Grade 1. Elementary graduates who excel academically have the chance to continue as TAP scholars through high school. A select few of TAP high school graduates receive a full college scholarship in engineering and business-related courses with the opportunity to join Petron when they receive their college degrees.
For any inquiries, please send us an email at talk2us@petron.com.

What are the different scholarship programs that Petron offer?

Tulong Aral ng Petron provides children from host barangays and communities of our terminals nationwide with a scholarship in public schools from Grade 1 to 6.
Our Refinery Engineering Scholarship Program supports engineering students in our partner colleges and Universities, with a possibility for employment at the Petron Bataan Refinery after graduation.
For any inquiries, please send us an email at talk2us@petron.com.

Where can we request for Brigada Eskwela?

Our support to the annual Brigada Eskwela National Schools Maintenance Week is focused on our existing partner public schools in the communities where Petron facilities are located.
For any inquiries, please send us an email at talk2us@petron.com.

I have inquiries about the status of my shares of stock and cash dividends at Petron, who can I contact?

For stock concerns, you may contact SMC Stock Transfer Service Corporation (SMC STSC) at (632) 8-632-3450 to 52 or send an email at smc_stsc@sanmiguel.com.ph.

Is there a way to receive my cash dividends via deposit to my bank account?

Yes. You may contact SMC STSC for the forms to be accomplished in order to enroll your bank account in the direct credit program of Petron.

How do I acquire or sell my Petron shares of stock?

To acquire or sell shares of stock, you may get in touch with any stockbroker listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE), where Petron shares are listed. Please refer to their contact details below:

Philippine Stock Exchange (BGC)
PSE Tower, 28th Street corner 5th Avenue
BGC, Taguig City
Telephone Nos: (632) 8876-48-88
Email Address: pirs@pse.com.ph
Website www.pse.com.ph

My parent, who is a stockholder, passed away recently, how do I transfer his/her shares to me?

The transfer of a deceased stockholder’s shares and the issuance of new stock certificate/s to his/her heir(s) may be done judicially (through court proceedings) or extra-judicially (out-of-court settlement).

Please contact SMC STSC in order to inquire on the requirements.

How do I transfer my shares of stock to another person?

You may transfer your shares of stock to another person through donation, gift, private sale, etc.

Alternatively, you may effect the transfer of shares by way of cross sale through a stockbroker.

What do I do if my certificates of stock are missing or stolen?

Please report immediately to SMC STSC if your stock certificates are lost, stolen, or destroyed.

What are the requirements if I need to correct my name in the stock certificates?

You may contact SMC STSC in order to correct your name in the stock certificates on the following:
• Change from maiden name to married name
• Change from married name to maiden name
• The spelling of the registered name is incorrect
• Stock certificates are still registered under GSIS / SSS-SILP